Immigration Case Manager
Ms. Direnç Kadıoğlu is an Immigration Case Manager in the firm’s immigration practice. She assists with a wide variety of business immigration matters including temporary work and investment visas (H-1B, L-1A, and E-2) and employment based green cards (EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3). Ms. Kadioglu also handles B1/B2 (Visitor) and F-1 (Student) visa cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Kadioglu worked as an inhouse legal consultant in another law firm where she handled both business and family-based immigration applications. Before that. she worked as a legal research analyst at Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in Washington, D.C. She also interned with the American Turkish Council as a bilateral relation research assistant.
Ms. Kadıoğlu received her Law degree from Istanbul University in Turkey and her LL.M. (Master of Laws) degree in International and Comparative Law from George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C. During this time, she also attended the International Human Rights Law Program at the University of Oxford.
- LL.M., The George Washington University Law School, 2010
- International Human Right Law Program, University of Oxford, New College, 2010
- LL.B. (Bachelor of Laws), Istanbul University, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- George Washington University Alumni Association
- American Turkish Association of Washington DC
- Maryland American Turkish Association
- Turkish, Native